HOVERRACE.COM: fast - fun - free

HoverRace is an open-source 3D racing game.
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

I was browsing and he'd just posted 2 messages in the main chat saying he'd bay $87,000 for technical reps in china LOl, so I was like BANZ0R'D!!!

The moral of this story is Luke (d2_skilla) is not chinese, he's a liar, he's white.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:08 pm 
Source Developer

Has anyone ever trusted Luke? His stories are constantly changing and stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:45 pm 

he told me he was white a long time ago i figured everyone knew :P

opening Nwc32.exe...failed.
Locating file manually...failed!

ERROR: PaTcH could not be applied!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:51 pm 
Source Developer

I never heard him say he was Asian to begin with. As far as I knew, he was just some Canadian white kid. I seem to remember him posting something about running forums that generate thousands upon thousands of dollars a year. Somehow I suspect that's grade A BS too... not that I believed him in the first place though.

At the very least, he was a nice guy. I think it was him that helped me get 42s so I owe that to him. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:24 pm 

if i was much more of an athletic person i would love his forums. the people there seem smart about what they do.

-kit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:26 pm 
----------

Last edited by Vigilante on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:48 am 
LOL, why didn't anyone give me a link to this thread? Awesome stuff. :D Lmao, I love how stuff changes over time, especially from one persons mouth to another. =) Gothrey is the most accurate here with his ethnical description.
[quoute=Gothrey]Anyway, Luke used to claim that he was South Korean, which he may be... Although, I have a feeling that maybe he is of some South Korean descent, but born/raised in Canada.[/quote] I was born and raised Canadian, though I am white. I've never ever claimed to anyone to be Chinese. =) Dan saw a picture of me, and being the racist he is deduced that I was chinese. So when I explained to him that I wasn't a "chink" but that I was Korean, he informs me that apparently they are the same thing. The proper slur should have been to call me a "gook", stemming from han-gook (Han gul) Korea's language. I claimed to be South Korean to most people, aside from guys who I know personally like SN. I dislike giving out personal information about myself on the internet concearning my percise location, ethnicity, and so on, and for all you guys know my real name isn't even Luke.

Kittygal pointed out the forums, as she knows of them. Infact, when the old front-end was still being coded in PHP/MySQL I gave her a link to see it as it was being completed, a test link. Acutally, I believe I did the same for resident ChamP here.
"He was prolly just trying to generate cash for his Website..." Yes, my website does generate thousands of dollars a year. Yes, I pay thousands of dollars a year for website related things. It is a non-profit thing, any profits that aren't invested upon the business are given in form of donation to the red cross.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:12 am 

err, right - so like, what is your website?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:37 am 
it's not important to post on a hoverrace forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:40 am 
oops, forgot to put my name. and yeah, I mean, it isn't important for me to post the link to it on here. I have a webcam now, if anyones interested in seeing who I really am. =] Most of you already do know who I am, aside from personal things such as what I mentioned above, ethnicity, appearance, and so on. I'd never make up a story about for example when my friend Becca died in that horrible accident. In fact, SF and SN called bullshit, and then SN was reading the newspapers a few days later, and saw an article on it. You can ask him about this. I may have lied about things that I had to provide an answer for, but I wouldn't make something fictiously out of thin air. For example, i'm required to have a color, but i'm not required to have a story about my mom's death. Just an example, and no, my mom is not dead. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:32 am 
----------

Last edited by Vigilante on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:58 pm 

oh if i understand ya right your sorta like me. i can't lie to anyone without them tellign it in my voice. so, i get around it by saying another truth that i think/feel, happened, etc.

-kit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:27 pm 
I agree... some personal things and events should be kept quiet and not blurted out over HoverRace message boards..... telling the world about your crisis is only gonna cause problems. Yet again, that's just the way the Internet works. People don't have to believe what they cannot see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:27 pm 

OK, i really dont know whats goin on
i dont know who SN, SF, you or your website are!

i was wondering bout your site/forums because if they generate that much money id assume theyd be intresting

as for ethnicity... were on the internet and are mostly composed of text - all i know bout any of you, is austin is white, lives in england, vig lives in canada
im normally white, but currently red and peely (sunburnt) - also in england, soom going to wales though i think

i kinda doubt you have a site/forums that generate lots of money, but thats really only an uneducated guess based on those last 2 posts of yours, which really aint alot to make a guess on!
heck, youve got no reason to prove anything to me - i doubt you know much more about me than i know of you!
still, im intrested in this much debated website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:47 pm 
----------

Last edited by Vigilante on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.